"It's hard to believe you were once inseparable from your fancy bag of camera equipment. Now you take more photos with your phone than your 5D Mark III. Sadly, its lens is far from L Series.
Everyone has a smartphone or a camera phone, but not everyone has a great lens.
You're in luck. Our iPhone and Android lens series is like a set of pro-lenses for your phone! Each lens is crafted out of solid aluminum and outfitted with thick, high-clarity glass. They've been factory tested by hand and inspected to ensure the utmost optical perfection. Take them in our handy felted wool storage pouch and those lenses will be safe and sound tucked next to your bigger, intimidating dSLR lenses ... or your lip gloss
You can pick up your favorite lens on its own, or start a real lens collection from apexel lens or evileye lens.
- With this wide angle lens, you're now able to conquer what was once too large a scene to capture. Pop it on and stretch the limits of your lens to get: big long cityscapes, humongous group shots, entire rooms of facetime footage and more.
- Wide angle and macro lenses in a 2 in 1 set: these two small lenses are screwed together for easy storage. To use the wide angle, simply attach both lenses to the clip provided. To use the macro lens, simply unscrew the wide angle lens.
- Have you ever stared at someone's eyeball so close that you could see the rise in their cornea? You haven't -- mostly because it'd be weird and they'd probably think you were trying to fight them or something.So take a picture (it lasts longer, heh) with the macro lens. The intensity of detail will have you passing your phone around to show everyone how gross eyeballs are. or bugs, flowers, fingerprints … or maybe less gross things, like the individual ink blots that make up a pen streak.
- Universal lens clip: the lens included in this set can be used with most cell phones and mobile devices including iPhone, ipad Samsung and most mobile phone and tablets that phone lens diameter is smaller than 8.5mm .
- Easy to add/remove: The strong plastic clip fits on or off the phone in a second. No time wasted to put the lens on or off, spend your time taking pictures.
- The flash light will be blocked when the lens is in use.
- Exquisite packing box gives the lens fully protection.
- No dark circle by the wide lens, you can use apexel lens enable you easily enjoy photography and find the instant beauty of the world.
Specifications (Wide Angle):
- Magnification: wide 0.67X
- Angle: 130°
- Lens construction: 2 elements in 2 groups
- Dimensions(main body): 20mm (diameter) x 10.2mm (length)
- Weight: 5g
- Magnification: 10x macro
- Lens construction: 1 element in 1 group
- The shot distance is between 10~23mm
- Dimensions(main body): 20mm (diameter) x 5.5mm (length)
- Weight: 2g
- iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4G / 4S / 5 / 5S/ 5C /6/ 6 Plus, ipad 2/3/4/Air/Air 2/Mini 2/3
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 SII / S3 I9300/S4/S5, samsung galaxy note 2 /3 /4, samsung tab 2/3/4 7.0inch, 8.0 inch, 10.1 inch
- HTC, LG, Sony most the phones and tablets with the camera eye is at the edge .(the distance between the center of lens and shorter edge is less 30mm).
- Q: Will this lens fit on my phone?
A: Yes! Our lenses are compatible with all iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids ... basically any device that has a lens on it.
- Q: I don't like the photo with dark circle by lens , can Apexel phone lens solve this problem ?
A: Yes! the photo NO Dark Circle taken with apexel lens absolutely.
- Q: Can I use this lens with a case on my phone?
A: You totally can! As long as the case has a big enough opening around the camera. If the opening is very small, it still may work, but maybe there are black shadows. Thicker cases may cause slight light leaks. So i suggest you'd better take off the case when you use the lens, that's worthwhile to get better photos.
- Q: What's the magnification on these lenses?
A: The wide angle lens is 0.67x, and the macro lens is 10x
- Q: Can I use this for the front facing camera or just the back?
A: Yes, wide angle works fine with the front facing camera as a selfie lens.
- Q: Where is the macro lens?
A: The macro and wide angle lens are screwed together,which used for wide angle function. Please unscrew the lens that print 0.67X WIDE 10X MACRO , the other small one is macro lens.
- Q: What's the focusing range on the macro lens?
A: You'll need to get super close to get the best detail, anywhere from 10-23mm from your subject (that's less than an inch)!
- Q:Macro (close-up) lens is all blurry, is it broken?
A: No, just more closer! Less than 1 inch from the subject and you'll be fine. If everything is blurry with the macro lens, you need to move closer.!
1 x Wide angle lens (+ marco lens)
1 x Lens caps
1 x Clip "